N95 NIOSH masks: Cone/Cup Style
Top quality NIOSH-certified N95s made by San Huei, a manufacturer of masks for 20+ years. N95 rating = 95% particulate filtration protection, with proper fit.
• Featuring non-latex head straps and a adjustable/moldable nose piece with a foam nose bridge inside, these masks have a secure fit* with enough comfort to use for many hours. Verify on CDC website (Model# SH9550).
• 20 masks/box, 12 boxes/carton. 240 masks/carton.
• N95s will ship from our LA or NJ warehouse approximately 2-3 weeks from your order.
• Price is based solely on our costs to procure and import, set weekly for each shipment. If we are able to reduce our costs, we will reduce pricing accordingly. We never price above any state pricing guidelines, and offer these as a service only.
• These are standard NIOSH-certified N95s respirators. They are not "surgical" or "medical" masks, yet they offer far more effective particulate filtration efficacy than a typical surgical mask and of course far beyond a cloth mask. If not concerned about spray contact with blood or other bodily fluids, the SH9550 and SH3550 are the most effective in protecting from COVID-19 particulates (other than an N99 or N100 mask). See CDC guidance.
* We advise each user to perform a fit test prior to use. Everyone's face is different and a mask that provides a great fit for some may not for others. Also be sure to follow proper instructions for a secure and tight fit and proper application and removal of the mask.
Thank you, and we hope you stay safe and healthy.
FOR MORE INFO ON NIOSH & CDC GUIDELINES FOR N95s, SEE CDC WEBSITE.