NIOSH N95 respirators: cup/molded style with head straps (240 units)
IN STOCK NOW! (Oct 19th 2020)
Top quality NIOSH-certified N95s made by San Huei, a manufacturer of respirators and masks for 20+ years. N95 rating = > 95% particulate filtration protection, with proper fit.
• Featuring non-latex head straps, adjustable nosepiece with foam bridge inside, these masks have a secure fit* with enough comfort to use for many hours. Verify on CDC website (Model# SH9550).
• 20 masks/box, 12 boxes/carton, 240 masks/carton.
• Price is based solely on our costs to procure and import, set weekly for each shipment. If we are able to reduce our costs, we will reduce pricing accordingly. We never price above any state pricing guidelines, and offer these as a service only.
• These are standard NIOSH-certified N95s respirators. They are not "surgical" or "medical" masks, yet they offer far more effective particulate filtration efficacy than a typical surgical mask and of course far beyond a cloth mask. See CDC guidance.
* We advise each user to perform a fit test prior to use and follow proper instructions for a secure and tight fit and proper application and removal of the mask.
Thank you, and we hope you stay safe and healthy.
FOR MORE INFO ON NIOSH & CDC GUIDELINES FOR N95s, SEE CDC WEBSITE.